Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Summer seeds

After a fun morning around a campfire, cooking breakfast and boiling the billy for cups of tea, we came home and started potting seeds for our summer garden. Every year I think I will make an extra early start but every year, I leave it until the weather feels warmer. I just can't motivate myself to plant seeds when there are frosts and too much of the chill of winter in the air. Well, there are a lot of pots of seeds in the greenhouse now and as I am in a cool zone, it isn't too late for a head start on the warm weather.

Grace found a four-leafed clover while we were planting seeds and although I don't believe in good luck charms, I will take it as a good sign for things to come.
Tracy

1 comment:

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Happy spring planting! Hope the weather will get warmer soon there!