Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 4 of Advent

Today I am not going to harp on about the weather. It is still raining but I enjoyed it. I have stayed inside (after morning chores), done some craft and sewing, cooked a little and looked after Tim who is nursing an ear infection and we even found enough time to have a nap. It was a perfect day for it.



This is a very poor quality picture of my favbourite Christmas decoration. It is the first one that I ever owned. It was given to me by my penfriend, Nena, back in the 1980s. It is a little plastic snowflake and is a little treasure because it came from a good friend.

I hope everyone is having a lovely pre-Christmas season whatever the weather. Tonight we will be watching one of our favourite Christmas movies, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. My all time favourites though are the claymation films from the 1960s.

Tracy

No comments: