Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Full Calendar

The next 10 days will be full of to-ing and fro-ing in our household. We have school trips, sport and music events galore. Tiring and hopefully with a bit of organisation not too stressful. So if I am absent for a while, it is not because I have deserted the blogging realm just having an enforced holiday.



Chrysanthemum in the front garden


Today however was fairly typical. I made some compost and did some weeding and a little planting. I planted out some echinacea plants, a new white chrysanthemum and a new chocolate mint. The weather was mild and so far no sign of the forecast rain, unfortunately. The afternoon was spent listening to classical music at a church in town. I usually listen to classical music while the girls practice so a full orchestra was a little different especially in a small venue.


Tracy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your busy week Tracy