Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays

I think the sheep are feeling sorry for this poor little, straggly pine.

Happy holidays from our family to the lovely people who visit us here. I hope the festive season is full of peace and joy and that good things are in store for 2012.




Today Hope had her ears pierced. She has been counting down the years from when Grace had hers pierced at 10 four years ago. Tomorrow Hope will be ten so she is a little early and very happy. I can barely believe that it has been ten years since she was a tiny Christmas baby.




Tracy






6 comments:

Fiona said...

Happy Christmas Tracy to all of you... hope you have a wonderful and restful time together.
Hugz

Cheryl (aka Kayly) said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.
I have loved reading about life on your block, with the lambs and all.
Hope to catch up with you at Nundle in March. We'll have to compare notes. I think it was on your blog that I read about a past life in Micro. My BC (before child) was in Micro and Serology.

Janice said...

A very Merry Christmas to you all and Happy Birthday to Hope. Have a wonderful day.

Lisa said...

I love the sheep photo - such a pretty landscape. Happy Birthday to Hope!

Vickie said...

Happy festive season to you and your family, aww lovely photo of Miss smiley Hope and the lambs too,cheers Vickie

i cannaetell said...

Merry Christmas Tracy. Hope yours was a fabulous day. Happy Birthday also to your beautiful daughter.

My table runner looks gorgeously festive and I was delighted when I unwrapped the parcel. Thank you.