Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SSCS

A big thank you to Rose Marie for the SSCS swap parcel which arrived to today. My ornament is lovely hand painted moose and is now hanging proudly on my silver table tree. Rose Marie has a great blog, Applique and Patches with some great sewing inspiration.

Chookyblue has to be thanked too. I can only imagine the effort involved in organising such a large swap.


The main gift is wrapped securely but is tempting me every time I look at it. I think I will have to get Tim to hide it from me just to be sure I don't peek before the 25th.


Still no lambs. But is a cool, wet night so just the weather it seems from past experience for ewes to 'choose' to give birth.



2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely ornament from Rose Marie.......hope you get some babies soon.........pretty chilly tonight........I have my dressing gown on.........unheard of in Dec.........

Vickie said...

oh gorgeous indeed Tracy...c'mon lambies I wish to see you,cheers Vickie