Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Tim

This time last year in Wellington, NSW

Happy birthday to my wonderful husband, Tim.
We have had a great day today, just being at home together with the girls (Tom worked for 5 hours but was home by afternoon tea ie cake time). This man is very hard to buy a gift for, he always says he just wants to spend time with us even if it does sound corny. I do think he likes a gift or two as well though.


A chocolatey chocolate cake with strawberries and cream. This recipe has almond meal as well as self raising flour which I think gives it a little more moisture.


The dahlias were for the birthday table. I'm not sure why but there seems to be an abundance of pinks and reds in the dahlias at Sunny Corner this year. I'm not complaining, the cooler summer temperatures and rainy days have given us extra blooms.

Tracy





1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Cheers for a happy birthday!