Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Kind Word

Never underestimate the value of a kind word or gesture. I am reading a book all about kindness right now and the ramifications of being kind or perhaps unkind to yourself and others. Today a kind word was what I needed to hear and I am grateful to have had it from an unexpected source. Just a few sentences was enough to make me feel a little special. Of course self-worth and happiness really has to come from within but a bit of outside help well... helps.
 Thank you.
Tracy

3 comments:

Kim said...

It's funny isn't it. When we need a kind word , it almost seems we just have to ask the universe and it appears. Kindness is probably my favourite human trait and it makes such a difference to your day....often it is the little kindnesses from a stranger that touch me most.And when someone is kind to us, we must pay it forward.

africanaussie said...

I just watched a little video on kindness and paying it forward yesterday - it changed my whole day! It always does seem to come at just the right time doesn't it?

Lilbitbrit said...

Kindness is so important and thank you for your kind words Tracy. I am feeling better now and getting into the swing of things.

Christy
Lil Bit Brit