Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Time

 June! Photo a day
 today is TIME. I don't wear a watch (they stop working when I do) and I couldn't choose a clock so it's the sundial in the herb garden. It keeps time  atrociously but I like it anyway. No one needs to keep a watch on the clock when they are in the garden...right?

 I have been using my time very wisely today and getting much done. On days like today, I feel good and I have ever so much to be grateful for.


  • The jonquils are starting to bloom.
  • A ram is going to be making it's way to a new home on the weekend which is a boon.
  •  I have mowed the lawns today and that should tide them over until spring.
  • My parents visited and brought a cake.
  • Tom is getting a fair amount of study done (with only a little nagging from me).
  • One week of school left before the three weeks of winter holidays.
  • The winter sunshine is glorious.
And thanks to my sister I have a 'new' basket to keep my pine cones in.

Life is good.
tracy

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

Lovely post! Cute lil basket and gorgeous photo of daff with bee!

Kim said...

Great post. Can't wait to see your new ram! what sort?Beautiful flower pics, I wish I had those in my garden...and it even reminded me I have a bag of bulbs that I haven't planted sitting in the pantry!

africanaussie said...

I love your sundial! I guess I should have a method of keeping track of time in the garden. Often my hubby will ask how much longer I will be out there and then I say half an hour, and two hours later I am still out there!