Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Late catch-up FNwF

I'm late posting what I made on Friday for Friday Night with Friends. I have no excuses but I really didn't turn the computer on until just now. I don't even have much to show either. It was a cold and wet night and I couldn't keep my eyes open much later than 8:30pm.
 

I crocheted two small flowers and a butterfly. The butterfly needs some practice but the flowers I can make without thinking. These ones have been packed up and should have arrived along with a letter at their destination.


This is who I was stitching with, Puss. A cat who was cold enough to wear a scarf. Of course there were all the other ladies who did a much better job of there creating than I did and probably stayed up much later too. Friday Night with friends is held on the first Friday of the month and is hosted by the very lovely Cheryll.

Tracy

3 comments:

Janice said...

It was perfect weather for sitting in front of the heater crocheting. Puss is very patient. I don't think Joey would keep a scarf on very long.

Cathy Hetzel said...

Love the photo of your cat......:-)

Fiona said...

those are lovely little flowers... I don't think it matters how much is done... so long as you have fun creating a bit.. the cat picture is just lovely...
Hugz