Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Welcome 2015

2015 is already 4 days old but I'm only now getting a chance to sit down at the computer. The girls 'need' to use it and Tom loves the internet. When I saw the seat vacant, I pounced because who knows when I will have another chance.
 

This is how I saw out 2014. On roller skates. A new roller skating rink opened up in town recently. I don't know how long it will it last but as a family of keen roller skaters, I hope it's here for the long term. Happily I didn't topple once not even with the handicap of these rather unattractive and ancient hire skates.


What's in store for 2015? Good things I hope. My lovely friend Kimmie has been asking what word is your word for 2015. Mine is 'interesting'. It's how I want each and every one of my days to pan out... interesting. It doesn't always mean that things run smoothly and in fact some of the most interesting days are those that have a drama or two (nothing serious of course).


I do hope that everyone who visits has an interesting year.
I'm off to write a letter. I'm aiming for one a day at least until I catch up.
Best wishes
Tracy

5 comments:

Tania said...

Happy New Year Tracy!

xTania

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy what a lovely way to break into the new year,i no good on skates,lol,hope 2015 your dreams come true my friend,.xx

Lisa said...

"Interesting" is a good word - I'll make a note of it. If it can't/doesn't go the way you want, at least of it's interesting, that's something positive!

I hope you'll be writing to me - that will solve the problem of trying to figure out whose turn it is to write. I think I lost track. :)

Happy New Year!

Texan said...

How fun to go roller skating! I would so do that if we had a rink here! I was just thinking the other day how so few people write letters anymore. When my grandma was alive I would write her books LOL 10 12 page letters LOL. She loved getting those letters and I loved writing them.

uncustomary said...

So jealous you know how to rollerskate! I can't stay up on skates, blades, OR ice skates! No balance in that area of life, haha. Wishing you a happy and successful 2015!

Uncustomary Art.